With only 3 ingredients, it is so simple to make these power balls that are packed with protein, healthy fats and, of course, great taste. Just mix everything together in a bowl, shape, refrigerate and enjoy. It’s that easy!
- 1 tbsp nut paste (smooth or chunky)
- 2 tbsp whey powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Using your hands, roll into approximately 2-4 balls depending on the desired size.
- Chill the balls in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Nutritional information||Per 100g||Per protein ball (30g)|
|-of which saturated (g)||5.7||1.7|
|-of which sugars (g)||22.8||6.8|