This tasty Spanish style omelette is not only high in protein from the egg whites and whey protein powder – it is also incredibly easy to make. Serve with a fresh salad on the side and maybe a slice of whole grain bread for a delicious and filling lunch or dinner.
- 1 onion (100g)
- 2 big potatoes (300g)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp neutral whey protein powder
- A pinch of salt
- Peel and boil the potatoes until tender. This takes around 20 minutes. Let them cool and cut them into cubes of 1 cm.
- Peel and slice the onion. Fry at low heat in the oil until soft and golden.
- Add the potato cubes to the frying pan.
- In a bowl, whisk the whole egg with the egg whites and whey protein powder.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes and onions in the frying pan.
- Add the salt and fry until the omelette has set.
- Turn it over by using a plate and fry it on the other side.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side.