Who says that everything that tastes well is unhealthy? Definitely not this smooth, refreshing ice cream, anyway. Based on cottage cheese, banana and whey protein powder, it’s a both nutritional and delicious snack. And you don’t even need an ice cream maker to prepare it.
- 1 frozen peeled banana
- 48 g of vanilla whey
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp freeze-dried berries of your flavour of choice
- Blend everything together.
- Stick it a big bowl with lid (suitable for freezing).
- Freeze for 30-50 mins.
- Take out of the freezer and churn (i.e. mix around with a spoon or fork).
- Stick it back in the freezer for another 30-50 mins.
- Take it out and churn it again.
- Scoop and enjoy it.
Recipe used with permission from proteinpow.com